Thursday, November 1, 2012

Texans' Practice.

Heroes take to Texans' gridiron for BBQ, spectacle: Some gridiron heroes got a chance to meet some real heroes.

Today was awesome. Not only did I get to spend time talking to Vets about ensuring they utilize their benefits, I also had the opportunity to enjoy some time on the football field watching a practice and learning a bit more about the NFL.

I am awaiting approval from my contact within the Texans Media Relations team to publish photos that I took during practice. Normally, it is never allowed to be photographed, but I was not there to take photos of the players practicing, I was there to document the Veterans and active duty military members who were enjoying the fun in the sun.

The USO and Wounded Warrior Project partnered up to make some great things happen for Houston's Veteran's today.

I will post again in the morning about this once I get the thumbs up to release photos to the public.

No comments:

Post a Comment